The Head of the Research Department: Viacheslav Andreev (Candidate in Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor)
Innovative activity is one of priority work of research part assignments
An innovation is the process oriented at creation, development and quality improvement of new types of wares, technologies, organizational forms, that is characterized by the new forms of integration of science, technique and production, envisages participation of different organizations and departments.
An innovation of new ideas, technologies, types of products are applying in the industry and administrative activity. The young scientists of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University continue their work. Accordingly to the Suggestion of the PMBSNU about research work of students, the basic tasks of the youth scientific community are the followings:
1) improving the quality of scientific researches of young scientists;
2) facilitating the participation of students and young scientists in the subject Olympiads;
3) creating and organizing of the scientific groups, societies, other associations of young scientists of higher educational establishments, research and academic establishments in accordance with basic priorities of scientific activity;
4) involving the students into domestic and international projects that are conducted in higher educational establishments;
5) promoting international exchange of students , pedagogical and scientific staff with the purpose of carrying out joint scientific researches, participation in scientific forums, conferences and other events, internships , exchange of experience.
Scientific centers and institutes:
Scientific and technical developments of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
PSATU and the Science Club “SOPHUS” invite to participate in the ІІ International Scientific and Practical Conference «National Production and Economics in Conditions of Reformation: State and Prospects Innovative Development and International Integration,” (more…)