On June 8, at 13:00 pm the system programming competition #CashCode with the money prize will take place in PMBSNU.
The students of 1-6 courses could become participants!
The main purpose of the event is to provide students the opportunities to solve specific tasks given by developers of the IT companies. Try to determine the most productive programming language and to gain cash prize!
- Artem Rossokha, PHP developer, Amadeus, Kyiv;
- Denys Horobtsov, Back-End Engineer, Template Monster, Mykolaiv;
- Denys Kuzenkov, Senior Java Developer, GlobalLogic, Mykolaiv;
- Viacheslav Gotsuliak, Software Engineer, Luxoft, Kyiv;
- Anton Zamniborsch, PHP developer, Mil’s, Kyiv;
- Yulia Sobol, .Net Developer, Provectus, Odessa;
- Andrey Denisov, Software Engineer, Ciklum, Odessa;
- Ivan Albantov, .Net Developer, ISD, Lviv.
- Armen Petrosyan, Front-End Engineer, Template Monster, Mykolaiv;
- Alona Starunova, QA Engineer, GeeksForLess Inc., Mykolaiv.
– choose the section in which you wish to participate (Developer Section / Design Section);
– select your favorite programming language;
– make registration fee (₴ 20) required for the collection of cash prize, which will be devided among the winners.
– appear on tournament competition with the own equipment for programming
– perform tasks
(Money will be returned if participant does not join the competition)
The main criteria of the tasks evaluation:
– speed of software
– productivity of software
– performance of tasks
– limits of the hardware resources’ use.
Contact the Faculty of Computer Science!
Phone: (0512) 76-55-74