PECULIARITIES OF ADMISSION OF FOREIGNERS AND PERSONS WITHOUT CITIZENSHIP TO PETRO MOHYLA BLACK SEA NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
1) Twice a year, before and at the beginning of academic semesters (but not later than November 1 and March 1, respectively), to obtain bachelor’s, master’s (medical), master’s degrees;
In the 2021/2022 school year, enrollment is due until December 15, 2021 due to the spread of acute respiratory illness COVID-19.
2) During the year for postgraduate and doctoral studies.
PMBSNU calculates the points / grades of the entrant on the basis of the document on the previous level of education and sets the minimum required for admission value of the number of points / grades in general education subjects from which the entrance examination is conducted.
Enrollment of foreigners in the appropriate level of higher education is based on the results of entrance examinations in certain subjects and language of instruction and on the basis of academic rights to continue education, provided by the document on the level of education in the country of origin, and taking into account continuing education at the next level of higher education in accordance with the legislation of the country that issued the document on the degree (level) of education.
3) All categories of foreigners entering their studies are enrolled in the PMBSNU on the basis of enrollment orders. Confirmation of the fact of training can be a certificate generated in EDEBO.
4) Requirements of PMBSNU regarding compliance of entrants from among foreigners who came to Ukraine for study purposes, conditions of admission to the relevant levels of higher education, as well as deadlines for applications and documents, entrance examinations, creative competitions and enrollment are specified in the Admission Rules and are published on the official website of PMBSNU.
5) Foreigners who are awarded state scholarships under international agreements, national programs, other international obligations of Ukraine, are admitted to study within the established quotas for foreigners on the basis of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
6) Foreigners arriving in Ukraine to participate in academic mobility programs or to obtain higher education according to the educational programs agreed between the PMBSNU and foreign higher education institutions are admitted to study taking into account the relevant contractual obligations of the relevant higher education institutions.
7) Foreign Ukrainians who are legally in Ukraine and whose status is certified by a certificate of a foreign Ukrainian, when entering higher education institutions of Ukraine enjoy the same rights to education as citizens of Ukraine, except as provided by the Constitution of Ukraine, the laws of Ukraine or international treaties, the binding nature of which has been approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Foreign Ukrainians, whose status is certified by a certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (except for persons permanently residing in Ukraine), may enroll in state-ordered education within the established quotas for foreigners by interview in subjects provided by the Rules of Admission.
8) Foreigners and stateless persons, including foreign Ukrainians permanently residing in Ukraine, persons recognized as refugees, and persons in need of additional protection, have the right to receive higher education on an equal footing with citizens of Ukraine, including through state or local budget funds.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ENTER PMBSNU:
(translation into Ukrainian with notarization must be attached)
* Prior education documents must go through consular legalization or apostille procedures. A foreign student who has a document of education without an APOSTILLE/CONSULAR LEGALIZATION is not enrolled in the university.