The process of entrancefor foreigners to study in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is based on:
- International agreements with Ukrainian partners;
- National programs;
- Contracts signed with natural and legal personsby the University.
The University accepts foreigners without any restrictions based on race, skin color, political, religious and other beliefs, sex, ethnic or social origin, residence, language or other features.
According to conducted agreements foreign citizens are able to enter Bachelor andMaster Degreeprograms each year untilNovember 1st; and training department until January 1st.
Faculties and specialties
Faculty of Physical Education and Sport:
– Physical Rehabilitation
– Ecology, Environmental Protection
Institute of Philology
– Philology (English, German, French, Spanish)
– Philology (Translation)
– Philology (Ukrainian and English)
Faculty of Political Science:
– International Relations ( International information is also available)
Faculty of Sociology:
– Social work
Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Economics:
– Finance and Credit
– Accounting and Taxation
– Enterprise, Trade and StockExchange Activities
– Geodetics and Planning
Faculty of Computer Science
– Computer Engineering
– Computer Science and Informationaltechnologies
– System Analytics
– Software Engineering
Institute of Public Administration
Training Department of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is aspecialdepartment operatingin accordance to the Ukraine laws.
Training Department prepares foreign students for further education at the University. TrainingDepartment accepts foreigners who have completed secondary education but do not speak Ukrainian or Russian. The purpose hereis to learn Ukrainian or Russian languages andto gain additional knowledge at core subjects.
In order to enter to the University foreigners have to receive a formal invitation to Ukraine. Foreigner in order to obtain the invitation need to send an e-mail with a request and scanned copies of passport and Diplomas (previously obtained education).
On the arrival foreigners need to apply to the International Relations Office the following documents:
- Document onpreviously obtained education and evaluation (points) of the learned subjects with their translation into Ukrainian certified by a notary;
- Medical health certificate, certified by an official health authority of the country from which the foreigner has cameissued no later than two months before arriving into Ukraine;
- Medical certificate about the absence of HIV infection;
- Passport and birth certificate and their translation into Ukrainian certified by a notary;
- A return ticket with an open date up to one year in order to return back home;
- 6 photos 3×4 cm.
Terms of Study
Training Department – 1 year
Bachelor – 4 years
Master – 1.5-2 years (depending on the chosen specialty)
Study is performed in Russian and English in groups of more than 10 people.
After graduation students receive a diploma of the European standard.
Foreign students live in dormitories in rooms equipped with modern furniture, shower and toilet, and Internet connection. The cost of thedormitories is not included in tuition fee.