The process of entrancefor foreigners to study in Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is based on:
- International agreements with Ukrainian partners;
- National programs;
- Contracts signed with natural and legal personsby the University.
The University accepts foreigners without any restrictions based on race, skin color, political, religious and other beliefs, sex, ethnic or social origin, residence, language or other features.
According to conducted agreements foreign citizens are able to enter Bachelor andMaster Degreeprograms each year until November 1st; and training department until January 1st.
Faculties and specialties
Institute of Public Administration
– Public Management and Administration (Master’s Degree):
- State Service
- Local Government
Institute of Philology:
– Philology (English, German, French, Spanish)
– Philology (Translation)
– Philology (Ukrainian and English)
– Medicine (Master’s Degree)
– Physical Rehabilitation
– Human Health
Faculty of Physical Education and Sport:
– Physical Culture and Sports
Faculty of Political Science:
– International Relations (International information is also available)
Faculty of Sociology:
– Social work
Faculty of Law:
Faculty of Economics:
– Finance and Credit
– Accounting and Taxation
– Enterprise, Trade and StockExchange Activities
– Automation and Computer-Integrated Technologies
– Geodetics and Planning
Faculty of Computer Science
– Computer Engineering
– Computer Science and Informational Technologies
– System Analytics
– Software Engineering
Educational and Research Institute of Postgraduate Education:
– Management: Quality, Standardization and Certification (Master’s Degree)
Retraining, graduate training of specialists and obtaining higher education without separation from job (correspondence form of training) takes place at the Educational and Research Institute of Postgraduate Education in all specialties, which are available at the full-time education.
Training Department of Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University is aspecialdepartment operatingin accordance to the Ukraine laws.
Training Department prepares foreign students for further education at the University. TrainingDepartment accepts foreigners who have completed secondary education but do not speak Ukrainian or Russian. The purpose hereis to learn Ukrainian or Russian languages andto gain additional knowledge at core subjects.
In order to enter to the University foreigners have to receive a formal invitation to Ukraine. Foreigner in order to obtain the invitation need to send an e-mail with a request and scanned copies of passport and Diplomas (previously obtained education).
On the arrival foreigners need to apply to the International Relations Office the following documents:
- Document onpreviously obtained education and evaluation (points) of the learned subjects with their translation into Ukrainian certified by a notary;
- Medical health certificate, certified by an official health authority of the country from which the foreigner has cameissued no later than two months before arriving into Ukraine;
- Medical certificate about the absence of HIV infection;
- Passport and birth certificate and their translation into Ukrainian certified by a notary;
- A return ticket with an open date up to one year in order to return back home;
- 6 photos 3×4 cm.
Terms of Study
Study is performed in Russian and English in groups of more than 10 people.
After graduation students receive a diploma of the European standard.
Training Department – 1 year
Bachelor – 4 years.
Master – 1.5-2 years (depending on the chosen specialty).
The amount of payment for the training/education of foreigners and stateless persons in 2017-2018
||The Cost of Study Per Year in US Dollars
|Master in specialty 222 “Medicine”
|Master in specialty 222 “Medicine”
||3700* (1st, 2nd, and 3rd years of training, per year)
|4000* (4th, 5th, and 6th years of training, per year)
|External Form of Education
||regardless of language
* if a separate group is formed
Foreign students live in dormitories in rooms equipped with modern furniture, shower and toilet, and Internet connection. The cost of thedormitories is not included in tuition fee.